1. Information About Cookies
- improve our services
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
- recognise you whenever you visit this website
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our site
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and services and to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests
2. Third party cookies
We may work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information, please go to the website of the relevant third party.
3. Managing Cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
4. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose, for example where you are an insurance customer and your policy permits you access to the Farillio platform, the insurer will want to understand the platform delivers value.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie/ Service||Why we use it||What would happen if we disabled it||Category||Further Information|
|Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.||Usage information would not be sent to Google Analytics.||Optional||Link|
|HotJar||We use HotJar to analyse user behaviour of the website using heatmaps as well as to collect user feedback through the use of polls and surveys which helps us improve the product. Cookies allow HotJar to remember which users have already been targeted so they aren’t repeatedly targeted every time they use the app as well as grouping together responses by the same user.||Polls and popups would be shown repeatedly as the user browses through the site and information would not be sent to HotJar.||Optional||Link|
|Intercom||To provide live chat support to our users.||Users would not be able to get live chat support.||Necessary||Link|
|Farillio session cookie||A session cookie is required in order for the user to log in and access the site.||Users would not be able to log in to Farillio||Necessary||Link|
This document was last updated on 18 August 2020